Flakes that are broadcast evenly are extremely important in the look of the overall project.
Always present the client a sample board to view the approximate amount of chips that will be used in their project.
• Not taking the proper time to allow for even distribution of the flakes.
• Crushing the flakes in your hand as you broadcast them.
• Using the flake particles that have settled to the bottom of the container.
• Grind or sand the floor dull.
• Vacuum the debris from sanding.
• Reapply the epoxy per directions and reapply the flakes.
• Use a small bucket when carrying the flakes out onto the floor area.
• Do not crush the flakes when grabbing. Loosely grab and throw the flakes high into the air over the epoxy floor.
• Gradually move around the entire area, broadcasting flakes instead of standing in one area for too long.