The epoxy has developed a yellow or amber hue. This will affect both clear and pigmented epoxies.
Sunlight: Epoxies, when exposed to sunlight direct or partial, will amber or yellow.
• Remove any dirt, grease or oil by cleaning with appropriate cleaning agent.
• Dull the surface using a diamond grinder or other mechanical method. Then remove dust.
• Reapply coating per directions.
• When using a decorative vinyl flake system, use a full flake system. Remember to apply our MCU Moisture Cured Urethane Super UV clear topcoat.
• When using a solid color, use our MCU Moisture Cured Urethane Super UV clear topcoat. You may also wish to use our pigmented MCU Super UV topcoat.